COVER LETTER FOR:
To Whom It May Concern:
I recently reviewed some online listings from your firm for Technology Leadership / Management positions. I believe that I have a very compelling background to recommend me as a candidate for these types of positions:
- I was most recently employed as a Senior Technical / Delivery Lead with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, but became available Friday 8/12 as my contract with BCBSM expired after their limit of 3 years. I was about 50% delivery and 50% team leadership, Project Management code reviews, QA.
- I have extensive current hands-on experience in software architecture, design, development, as well as healthcare, finance, executive-level management and business development background. Also at BCBSM, I was technical lead on a project , CHRYSLER CDH, that successfully designed and delivered healthcare banking services (Consumer Directed Healthcare account, CDH) to Chrysler employees. We integrated with CANOPY Financial and Fiserv.
- I was a Principal / Executive consultant with IBM Global Services and have consulted to the Board of Directors at Perrigo, as well as other Michigan companies: Haworth, Kellogg, Steelcase, etc. This position involved both technical and executive consulting, as well as business development (sales) to major Midwest companies.
- I evangelized eBusiness-eCommerce initiatives at IBM and even provided the keynote address of IBM eCommerce / eBusiness for Michigan in 1999, also speaking at COMDEX, Autofact, SIGGRAPH, Hannover(Europe) , various Artificial Intelligence, Helpdesk Institute and other conferences and trade shows.
- I had founded a successful venture capital
See more cover letters in the Technical Cover Letters category.