COVER LETTER FOR:
I learned about your need for the position of Research & Development Engineering Co-op. I am very interested in becoming a part of your company, and believe that my education and experience in biomedical field will be an asset to your company.
I would enjoy working in an organization like yours where there is a large scope for enhancing my technical and professional skills and also serve the community. My enclosed resume reflects my experience in design and development of medical devices.
I am a driven and focused individual who knows how to set goals and work to achieve them. This has been the success behind the completion of numerous projects during my education. Highlights of my qualification include:
- Working experience with ECG, EEG, Pulse Oximetry,SolidWorks, MTS and INSTRON 4507.
- B.S in Biomedical (4 years) + M.S in Bioengineering (2 years) made me an expert in conducting, designing and managing bioengineering experiments with respect to relevant state-of-art technology.
- Interpreting and reporting the test results and the new product development areas to the company.
- Sound knowledge of maintenance, calibration and trouble shooting of biomedical instruments and equipments used in different departments of the hospital.
- Proficient with MS-Office and have good communication and analytical skills.
I feel certain my strong initiative and commitment to excellence, coupled with demonstrated experience in experimental work and project leadership will be of immediate value to your company. I will appreciate the opportunity to meet and further discuss yours needs and my ability to meet them. Please contact me at the email and phone number below. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your consideration and forthcoming response.
See more cover letters in the Research & Development Cover Letters category.