COVER LETTER FOR:
To Whom it May Concern,
This cover letter and resume is presented to you for any senior level position you may have in your organization. You will find a demonstrated history of success that would fit quite well within an organization with a bias for action , especially in the Operations/Manufacturing segment of your business. I have thirty five years experience in manufacturing with sheet metal and consumer products with demonstrated skills in very successful efforts at major operational cost reductions with a team oriented approach. We established a world class Supply Chain Management program at Dacor. Startup business experience with solid sales, marketing and financial experience gives me a wide range of marketable skills. We are seriously open to relocation outside of California. I have an excellent business mind and I am a quick study to new businesses. I have a wide level of direct experience with the entire business structure. My salary has been between $180,000 and $250,000 over the past ten years and is negotiable. You will find me success oriented.
- Successful implementation of supply chain management techniques resulting in cost reductions , cost protection and substantially reduced inventories.
- Partner with suppliers to develop industry leading technologies.
- Outsourcing experience with finished products and assemblies both in country and overseas in Asia and in Mexico.
- A successful record of product development and introductions that set industry standards. Led teams to over 90 new product introductions at Dacor in over eight years. Hands on and active leadership role in this process.
- Using Lean Manufacturing and Kaizen techniques to dramatically improve productivity and quality performance.
- Sustained record of continuous improvement performance with staff.
- Strategic use of Six Sigma strategies.
- Demonstrated use of Kan Ban to smooth inventories and production flow with no interruptions. Strong results in 100% fill rates for all dealer/distributor orders.
- Strong demonstrated record of labor reductions and improved profitability.
- Hands on knowledge in working with Good Manufacturing Practices in the medical device field.
- Strong mentoring skills with a hands on approach to the business.
- Emphasis on improving people performance. Results oriented.
- Thirty five years experience in metal fabrication and electromechanical assemblies for consumer goods.
- Hands on experience with startup business.
- Experience with market planning ,segmentation and product introductions.
- Experience in sales for six years with my own business.
- Strong financial experience especially with my own business.
- Extensive experience in dealing with independent boards and advisors to develop long term business strategies.
I have a clear record of success in senior management over the past 20 years with excellent references. I am a difference maker whose blend of a hands on approach with accountability while assisting others to success makes for a unique combination of sustained success.
See more cover letters in the Manufacturing Cover Letters category.